Location and description
- The sheltered housing rental facility is located next to the Retirement home Brežice, Prešernova 17b, Brežice.
- The facility consists of the ground floor, first floor and top floor/attic; there are 12 apartments:
- 6 apartments with 47-49 m2
- 6 apartments with 60-61 m2
- The apartments are designed to accommodate all tenants, including people with disabilities (elevator, wide passages, adjusted furniture).
- All the apartments consist of a foyer, a kitchen/living room, a bedroom, a bathroom, a balcony and a pantry.
- Each apartment already comes with a kitchen (cupboards, a refrigerator with freezer, an electric cooking plate) and bathroom (a shower with a handhold; there is a toilet shower/bidet installation next to the toilet). Each unit also comes with all the installations for the washing machine, the dishwasher, and air conditioning (these appliances are not included). All other rooms can be furnished in accordance with the tenant’s wishes.
- There is a communal area with tea room and TV on the ground floor where tenants can socialize; there’s also a laundry room with a washing machine and a dryer, and a bike storage room.
- There are 14 parking lots in front of the facility; 3 of them are designated for the disabled.
- A 24-hour emergency call service by Telekom Slovenije is available for all tenants.
- The energy performance certificate has been issued; this facility is in the band B2 (26 kWh/m2a).
Terms of rent and lease duration
- Over 65 years of age.
- Suitable physical condition – the tenant must be able to live independently.
- The applicant has not declared personal bankruptcy.
- The tenant must be able to pay the rent and other apartment-related costs.
The housing units are rented in accordance with the Fund's Rules for Renting the Sheltered Rental Housing Units. The lease is signed for an indefinite period.
Rent and costs
- For a 47m2 apartment: approximately 279,00 EUR.
- For a 61m2 apartment: approximately 346,00 EUR.
Rent prices are not fixed. The rent can change in accordance with the agreements made by the company body. The rent does not include the effective costs that will be charged by the individual operators and suppliers for the electricity and water, radio and TV subscription, general operating costs and 24-hour emergency call service, as well as any other apartment-related costs that may arise.