Location and description
- The sheltered housing units are found within the extension to the Retirement Home Logatec at Gubčeva 8b in Logatec.
- The facility consists of a ground floor and 3 floors, i.e. 30 apartments altogether:
- 3 apartments with 27 m2
- 20 apartments with 31—33 m2
- 7 apartments with 45—48 m2, with separate sleeping area
- The apartments are designed to accommodate all tenants, including people with disabilities (elevator, wide passages, adjusted furniture).
- All apartments come with a bathroom and a ground-floor pantry. Some apartments have a balcony.
- Each apartment already comes with a kitchen (cupboards, a refrigerator with freezer, an electric cooking plate) and bathroom (architecturally adjusted; a shower with handholds). Each unit also comes with all the installations for air conditioning. All other rooms can be furnished in accordance with the tenant’s wishes.
- The apartment has a built-in 24-hour emergency call device if assistance is needed.
- There is a gated parking area next to the facility with 13 covered parking lots for the tenants, including 1 parking lot for the disabled.
- The energy performance certificate has been issued; this facility is in the band C (57 kWh/m2a).
Terms of rent and lease duration
- Over 65 years of age.
- Suitable physical condition – the tenant must be able to live independently.
- The applicant has not declared personal bankruptcy.
- The tenant must be able to pay the rent and other apartment-related costs.
The housing units are rented in accordance with the Fund's Rules for Renting the Sheltered Rental Housing Units. The lease is signed for an indefinite period.
Rent and costs
- For a 27 m2 apartment: approximately 157,00 EUR.
- For a 32 m2 apartment: approximately 187,00 EUR.
- For a 45 m2 apartment: approximately 264,00 EUR.
Rent prices are not fixed. The rent can change in accordance with the agreements made by the company body. The rent does not include the effective costs that will be charged by the individual operators and suppliers for the electricity and water, radio and TV subscription, general operating costs and 24-hour emergency call service, as well as any other apartment-related costs that may arise.
Various payable services of the nearby Retirement home Logatec are available to all tenants, if necessary. All arrangements are made individually, depending on the type and frequency of the service. The most common additional services are:
- providing daily meals, personal hygiene assistance, household help, cleaning, laundry service, ironing …
- health care and medical assistance in accordance with health care regulations
- helping tenants socialize