Location and description
- The sheltered housing rental facility is located next to the Retirement Home at Oljčna pot 65A Koper.
- The facility consists of the basement, ground floor and 3 stories, i.e. 30 apartments altogether:
- 5 apartments with 39-42 m2
- 16 apartments with 42-46 m2 with an underground parking lot
- 9 apartments with 52-67 m2, with a separate sleeping area and an underground parking lot
- The apartments are designed to accommodate all tenants, including people with disabilities (elevator, wide passages, adjusted furniture).
- All apartments come with a bathroom, a lodge/terrace and a pantry in the basement.
- Each apartment already comes with a kitchen (cupboards, a refrigerator with freezer, an electric cooking plate) and bathroom (architecturally adjusted; a shower with a handhold). Each unit also comes with all the installations for the air conditioning appliance. All other rooms can be furnished in accordance with the tenant’s wishes.
- The apartment has a built-in 24-hour emergency call device if assistance is needed.
- There is a communal area on the ground floor where tenants can socialize,
- There is a bike storage room and a laundry/drying room on the ground floor.
- There are 25 underground parking spots to rent, including 7 parking spaces for the disabled. Additional 5 parking spots are in front of the facility, including one for the disabled.
- The apartments are owned by the Fund (18) and Javni stanovanjski sklad Mestne občine Koper (Housing Fund Koper) (12) which is owned by the Municipality of Koper.
- The energy performance certificate has been issued; this facility is in the band B1 (21 kWh/m2a).
Terms of rent and lease duration
- Over 65 years of age.
- Suitable physical condition – the tenant must be able to live independently.
- The applicant has not declared personal bankruptcy.
- The tenant must be able to pay the rent and other apartment-related costs.
The housing units are rented in accordance with the Fund's Rules for Renting the Sheltered Rental Housing Units. The lease is signed for an indefinite period.
Rent and costs
Monthly rent: approximately from 258,00 do 408,00 EUR.
Rent prices are not fixed. The rent can change in accordance with the agreements made by the company body. The rent does not include the effective costs that will be charged by the individual operators and suppliers for the electricity and water, radio and TV subscription, general operating costs and 24-hour emergency call service, as well as any other apartment-related costs that may arise.