Location and description
- The sheltered housing facility is near the Retirement home Dom pod Gorco, at Ulica Frana Žižka 24 in 26 in Mariboru.
- The facility consists of the basement, ground floor and 3 upper floors, i.e. 36 apartments altogether:
- 14 apartments with 36-40 m2,
- 13 apartments with 43-64 m2 and
- 9 apartments with 70-95 m2.
- The apartments are designed to accommodate all tenants, including people with disabilities (elevator, wider passages, adjusted furniture).
- All apartments come with a bathroom, a lodge and a pantry in the basement.
- Each apartment already comes with the kitchen (cupboards, an electric hot plate, an island kitchen hood with carbon filter), and a bathroom (architecturally adjusted, with a shower and handholds, water supply valves for the washing machine). Each unit already comes with the installations for air conditioning. All other rooms can be furnished in accordance with the tenant’s wishes.
- There is an already furnished communal area on the ground floor where tenants can socialize.
- There are 30 underground parking lots, pantries and 2 bike sheds.
- The energy performance certificate has already been issued; this facility is in the band B2.
Terms of rent and lease duration:
- Over 65 years of age.
- Suitable physical condition – the tenant must be able to live independently.
- The applicant has not declared personal bankruptcy.
- The tenant must be able to pay the rent and other apartment-related costs.
The housing units are rented in accordance with the Rules for Renting the Purpose-built Rental Housing Units. The lease is signed for an indefinite period.
Rent and costs
- For a 40 m2 apartment with no parking lot: approximately 301 EUR
- For a 45 m2 apartment with an underground parking lot: approximately 378 EUR
- For a 65 m2 apartment with an underground parking lot: approximately 462 EUR
- For a 70 m2 apartment with an underground parking lot: approximately 568 EUR
Rent prices are not fixed. The rent can change in accordance with the agreements made by the company body. The rent does not include the effective costs that will be charged by the individual operators and suppliers for the electricity and water, radio and TV subscription, general operating costs and 24-hour emergency call service, as well as any other apartment-related costs that may arise.