Location and description
- The sheltered housing facility is part of the Intergenerational Centre Šmelc at Ljubljanska cesta 3 in Litija. All the necessary infrastructure is nearby, i.e. shops, the train & bus station. There is a retirement home unit within the facility (Dom Tisje), as well as a coffee shop, a hair salon, sanitary ware shop and a bank.
- There are 3 floors with 17 sheltered rental units altogether:
- 1 apartment with 31,29 m2
- 9 apartments with 35,02-37,52 m2
- 7 apartments with 42,03-45,56 m2
- The apartments are designed to accommodate all tenants, including people with disabilities (elevator, wide passages, adjusted furniture).
- All apartments come with a bathroom and a pantry.
- Each apartment already comes with a kitchen (cupboards, a refrigerator with freezer, an electric cooking plate) and bathroom (architecturally adjusted; a shower with a handhold). Each unit also comes with the installations for the washing machine and the dishwasher (these appliances are not included). All other rooms can be furnished in accordance with the tenant’s wishes.
- There is a third-floor communal area with tea room where tenants can socialize, and a ground-floor bike storage room.
- There are 17 parking lots in front of the facility; 3 of them are designated for the disabled.
- A 24-hour emergency call service by DOKTOR 24 d.o.o. is available for all tenants.
- The energy performance certificate has been issued; this facility is in the band B2 (27 kWh/m2a).
Click to see the apartment you are interested in:
Terms of rent and lease duration
- Over 65 years of age.
- Suitable physical condition – the tenant must be able to live independently.
- The applicant has not declared personal bankruptcy.
- The tenant must be able to pay the rent and other apartment-related costs.
The housing units are rented in accordance with the Fund's Rules for Renting the Sheltered Rental Housing Units. The lease is signed for an indefinite period.
Rent and costs
- For a 31 m2 apartment: approximately 194,00 EUR.
- For a 38 m2 apartment: approximately 233,00 EUR.
- For a 42 m2 apartment: approximately 261,00 EUR.
Rent prices are not fixed. The rent can change in accordance with the agreements made by the company body. The rent does not include the effective costs that will be charged by the individual operators and suppliers for the electricity and water, radio and TV subscription, general operating costs and 24-hour emergency call service, as well as any other apartment-related costs that may arise.
Various payable services of the Retirement home Tisje unit (within the facility) are available to all tenants, if necessary. All arrangements are made individually, depending on the type and frequency of the service. The most common additional services are:
- providing daily meals, personal hygiene assistance, household help, cleaning, laundry service, ironing …
- health care and medical assistance in accordance with health care regulations
- helping tenants socialize