Location and description
- The sheltered housing rental facility is located at Ulica Angele Vode 25 within the Housing Community Zeleni gaj Brdo in Ljubljana.
- The facility consists of the basement, the ground floor and 4 upper floors, i.e. 30 apartments altogether.
- 14 apartments with 35-39 m2
- 4 apartments with 42-44 m2
- 9 apartments with 49-62 m2
- 3 apartments with 70-72 m2
- The apartments are designed to accommodate all tenants, including people with disabilities (elevator, wide passages, adjusted furniture).
- All apartments come with a bathroom, a lodge/balcony and a pantry.
- There are 30 underground parking lots (6 for the disabled).
- Each apartment already comes with a kitchen (cupboards, a refrigerator with freezer, an electric cooking plate) and bathroom (architecturally adjusted; a shower with a handhold). Each unit also comes with the installations for the washing machine, the dishwasher, and air conditioning. All other rooms can be furnished in accordance with the tenant’s wishes.
- There is a communal area where tenants can socialize, and bike storage room, both on the ground floor.
- A 24-hour emergency call service by DOKTOR 24 d.o.o is available for all tenants.
- The energy performance certificate has been issued; this facility is in the band C (40 kWh/m2a).
Click to see the unit you are interested in:
Terms of rent and lease duration
- Over 65 years of age.
- Suitable physical condition – the tenant must be able to live independently.
- The applicant has not declared personal bankruptcy.
- The tenant must be able to pay the rent and other apartment-related costs.
The housing units are rented in accordance with the Fund's Rules for Renting the Sheltered Rental Housing Units. The lease is signed for an indefinite period.
Rent and costs
- For a 35 m2 apartment: approximately 271,00 EUR.
- For a 42 m2 apartment: approximately 319,00 EUR.
- For a 49 m2 apartment: approximately 366,00 EUR.
- For a 70 m2 apartment: approximately 505,00 EUR.
Rent prices are not fixed. The rent can change in accordance with the agreements made by the company body. The rent does not include the effective costs that will be charged by the individual operators and suppliers for the electricity and water, radio and TV subscription, general operating costs and 24-hour emergency call service, as well as any other apartment-related costs that may arise.
Various payable services of the Retirement home Ljubljana Vič-Rudnik are available to all tenants, if necessary. All arrangements are made individually, depending on the type and frequency of the service. The most common additional services are:
- providing daily meals, personal hygiene assistance, household help, cleaning, laundry service, ironing …
- health care and medical assistance in accordance with health care regulations
- helping tenants socialize