Location and description
- The sheltered housing rental facility is located in the extension of the Retirement Home Mengeš, Unit Trzin, at Ljubljanska cesta 8a in Trzin.
- The facility consists of the basement, the ground floor and 3 upper floors, i.e. 14 apartments altogether:
- 2 apartments with 37 m2
- 4 apartments with 42 m2
- 8 apartments with 52-64 m2, with separate sleeping area
- The apartments are designed to accommodate all tenants, including people with disabilities (elevator, wide passages, adjusted furniture).
- All apartments have a bathroom, a balcony and a ground-floor pantry.
- Each apartment comes with a kitchen (cupboards, a refrigerator with freezer, an electric cooking plate) and bathroom (a shower with a handhold). Each unit also comes with the installations for the air conditioning appliance. All the other rooms can be furnished in accordance with the tenant’s wishes.
- The apartment has a built-in 24-hour emergency call device if assistance is needed.
- There is a ground-floor communal area where tenants can meet and socialize.
- There are 11 underground parking lots to rent, including 2 for the disabled.
- The nearby Retirement home Mengeš (Unit Trzin) care services are available.
- The energy performance certificate has been issued; this facility is in the band C (39 kWh/m2a).
Click to see the apartment you are interested in:
Terms of rent and lease duration
- Over 65 years of age.
- Suitable physical condition – the tenant must be able to live independently.
- The applicant has not declared personal bankruptcy.
- The tenant must be able to pay the rent and other apartment-related costs.
The housing units are rented in accordance with the Fund's Rules for Renting the Sheltered Rental Housing Units. The lease is signed for an indefinite period.
Rent and costs
- For a 37 m2 apartment: approximately 198,00 EUR.
- For a 42 m2 apartment: approximately 229,00 EUR.
- For a 53 m2 apartment: approximately 275,00 EUR.
- For a 60 m2 apartment: approximately 312,00 EUR.
Rent prices are not fixed. The rent can change in accordance with the agreements made by the company body. The rent does not include the effective costs that will be charged by the individual operators and suppliers for the electricity and water, radio and TV subscription, general operating costs and 24-hour emergency call service, as well as any other apartment-related costs that may arise.
Various payable services of the nearby Retirement Home Mengeš, Unit Trzin are available to all tenants, if necessary. All arrangements are made individually, depending on the type and frequency of the service. The most common additional services are:
- providing daily meals, personal hygiene assistance, household help, cleaning, laundry service, ironing …
- health care and medical assistance in accordance with health care regulations
- helping tenants socialize.